15 June 2009

When awkward is awesome

The stunningly patient SML continues to surprise me, even after twenty-plus years of marriage, with her sense of humor. For example, the other day she told me about a website that I had to check out...awkward something or other. I remembered what it was early this morning...AwkwardFamilyPhotos. You need to check this site out.Now.Right.Now.

Do not make the mistake of drinking something while checking this site out. You will blow it our your nose from laughter. And that's going to make a mess of your monitor. This is the one that did it for me - I lost half a can of Diet Sprite onto my monitor:
This much I know...you may have something, but it isn't confidence.

Then there is something like this:
My help, what is going on here? I don't know what is worse...the birth of a serial killer or the priest in shorts!

These gems are just the tip of the iceberg. The taglines on the photos are a gold mine. This has made my Monday. It's been a great way to start the week. My wife deserves a night out for pointing me in the direction of this website.

So now I need to go for a run to try and loosen up my aching sides. I've laughed too hard!

No comments: