|Yeah, this is pretty much how it played out|
- Tonight marks a truly defining moment for me. As I'm getting into bed I hear this noise in my blinds. I thought it was just a fly no big deal.
- I keep hearing the noise and then I see its no fly...it's a FREAKING COCKROACH! So I jump out of bed and run into my bathroom and slam the door.
- I sat in the bathroom for 3 minutes listening to this nasty thing take over my room like its the freaking Queen of England
- After 8 minutes of hiding in the bathroom and every so often opening the door to see if I can see it, I decided to put on my big girl pants.
- I stepped out of the bathroom flip flop in hand ready to kill, and I saw it on my laptop. No way was I going to get it on my computer.
- So I ran back into the bathroom. Two more minutes pass and I step out again. There it is just siting on the floor...taunting me...
- I flailed my arm and smacked down on the ground as hard as I could. I had my eyes closed so I didn't know if I'd actually killed it.
- So I open my eyes hoping this cockroach would be dead & not spring back at me the second I opened my eyes. And there it was dead on the ground.
- I had killed it! There was no life left in that cockroach to come back at me. I ran back to the bathroom to grab tissues to cover this thing.
- Then I grab that pile of tissues with the roach dead inside and flushed that thing down the toilet as hard as I could.
- And that is the end of my story. It was probably the most terrifying 13 minutes of my life.
- But I alone killed a cockroach and I didn't even cry or scream for help. Tonight is a really big night for me.