04 April 2008

Chairman Mao wouldn't recognize it

Just a quick entry before I head to Shanghai and Hong Kong tomorrow. These two cities are some of the most dynamic that I have ever been to and they are constantly changing. Chairman Mao would have no idea that he was in the land of his ill-fated Cultural Revolution. They also have some of the coolest hotels I've ever seen. I'm at the Regent in Shanghai and that will be my first time there:

And the Langham Place Mong Kok on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong is one of my favorite hotels. This has got to be one of the most technologically advanced hotels that I've ever stayed in. You could spend hours tricking out the in-room phones. It's very cool.

It's good to be going back to Asia, and based on a conference call I had this afternoon, I think I've got a big run to India in the near future too.

No comments: