28 April 2008

Winter's Last Gasp

So I guess I called it wrong on the end of winter...she's making one last gasp tonight. It has rained all day, never getting out of the 30's. We may still get some snow, but they promise it won't accumulate. Go on over to weather.com and for a taste. It is SO enough already.

Courtney did some driving tonight. Aside from one very, very ill-advised left turn in front of oncoming (and by oncoming I mean two cars just looking to broadside the passenger side of the Swedemobile - the side I was sitting in and about to well...soil), she did a good job. She didn't even flinch when I started to shout during the unfortunate left turn. She's got a good set of nerves.

While it's supposed to improve tomorrow, I'll fly to Montreal, where it's just as bad as it is here today. And it will be that way the whole time I'm there, which is fitting, as I find Montreal to be a pretty miserable city. Can't wait.

No comments: