15 January 2009

-14 Degrees...Feels like -30 Degrees

It's minus 14 degrees right now with a windchill of minus 30 degrees here in our neck of Chicagoland. How is that EVEN possible? When did minus one sound like a totally tolerable temperature? It's not. School is cancelled and city officials are warning everyone to just stay inside, wherever it's warm, if they can. You know, I could go on and on about the cold. But, seriously...minus 30. There are no words.

Good quick trip to New York City. Got what I needed to done from a business perspective. Had a nice dinner at a little Italian place called Gente. Found a Thai-Vietnamese place on 46th that I will be trying the next time that I am in the city. Looking forward to trying it.

Today brings a speaking engagement at one of my supplier's worldwide sales meeting. Should be interesting. It's a different audience for me. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

heidi said...

now that's COLD. Brrr.

stay warm!