12 January 2009

Blizzard Warning...seriously

Yeah, so Chicagoland is under a BLIZZARD WARNING tonight. Are you ready for that? Can I just tell you that we are not so ready? Wow. Driving home was a two-hour fiesta. A fiesta that I did not enjoy. Further, there's no point in trying to shovel. We are not going to be able to keep up. And to keep things light, I have a 705AM flight to New York City tomorrow morning. Mother United hasn't cancelled said flight yet, but I'm not confident that flight will be going. Which means if I can get to ORD, I'll be spending the day trying to get to NYC. I hope they have better snacks in the Red Carpet Club. It's going to be an ugly day tomorrow.

Diet Soda Withdrawl Update: Pounding, puke-inducing headaches - none in the last three days. That's one hurdle crossed. Moments of random rage - none more than usual and all pointed at my work voicemail or idiot drivers. Desire to grab a tall, frosty Diet Coke - not so much. But I'm no fool as I know this is but Day 12. Still a ways to go.

No comments: