12 April 2012

Please Stand By

One would think that something had gone awry here in the Den as it's been a while since my last post.  I have not gone off the air.  I have not put the "pen" down on this blog.  I have not run out of things, appropriate or not, to say. I just don't see something like that ever happening.  I mean, Romney is now the Republican nominee, his wife's SAHM-status is under attack (it's easy to be a SAHM when you have multiple Cadillacs to choose from for that car pool - I kid, I kid!), and I've got a couple of more trips on an increasingly bitter and hostile Mother United coming up.  All this will surely be grist for the Den.

It's just been an insane week.  Nothing more, nothing less than that.  Very busy at work and because I know how to live on the edge, I have crawled into bed early each night.  I know you're jealous.

So, please stand by.  I'll be back to a normal posting schedule soon.

No comments: