08 June 2013

Benson - in photos

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. If that is the case, then what follows is several thousand words. Please indulge me as I share a few pictures of our visit with our newborn grandson. 

Meeting Benson for the first time

Proof! We are grandparents,


Guess what's going on here? 

He was done with the photo session
Another loyal Cougar fan - as if he had a choice 
Apparently Benson will be attending BYU
This is Benson's great-grandfather, the Chief Pilot. It was his 75th birthday. Pretty sweet way to celebrate.

Today we'll soak him in as we head home tomorrow. The plan is to enjoy every minute of it.

Thanks for indulging me as I share this incredible experience. I'll return to my normal pattern here in the Den pronto.







No comments: