03 April 2015

On This Good Friday

It is Good Friday, one of the holiest days in Christendom. The events of this day more than a millenia ago ushered in a demonstration of pure love that is unmatched to this day. As a man of faith, I take great comfort in the events of the Easter season - Christ's death and resurrection - the victories over sin and death.

Because He lives, I have peace.
Because He lives, I learn from those around me each day.
Because He lives, I have hope.

No matter what you believe, it's a good time to take pause and reflect on that which is good in the world. There is still good out there. Plenty of it.



Remember to be good to one another, not just on this day, Good Friday, but every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely done! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Such a gem of a man you are ..... Happy Holy.