27 December 2015

27

And so it was that on this day in 1988, I married she who has been my partner, supporter, best friend and voice of reason, the stunningly patient and mighty fine SML.

Today we celebrate 27 years of wedded bliss. Amazing, right? I think it is. I am amazed on a daily basis at my good fortune. I am amazed by the three children that we created and what they are doing. I am amazed at the love my sweet wife shows me on a daily basis. I am amazed at how quickly 27 years have passed. Dang, we were young!

We've had a great ride these past 27 years and tomorrow that ride goes literal as we embark on our little cross country drive. What a way to celebrate!

I'm glad to making this trip with her. I'm looking forward to many more. With 27 years of marriage under our belts, we're ready for more!

Let's go!

No comments: