23 March 2008

He Lives!


It's Easter Sunday and it's a joyous day. One in which we celebrate the triumphal resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the witness that I have that my Savior lives. In Him, there is hope and comfort and I am so grateful - grateful beyond words - for His life and His sacrifice and triumph over death.


I so enjoyed the hymn "He Is Risen" and the feeling of happiness that washed over me as we sung that song in Church today. It simply can't be said enough - we are sons and daughters of a loving God, our Father in Heaven, who sent His son, Jesus Christ, to show us the way home to our Father. Of course, that meant that Christ would suffer the pain of our sins and then suffer death, but He triumphed over it all and we have hope. I am so grateful for my witness of the divinity of Christ's mission.

We've had a good family day and we will spend the late afternoon and early evening with good friends, enjoying Easter dinner and friendship. Looking forward to that.

No comments: