31 July 2008

Home...but for only a minute

Thanks to a couple of flat tires on a United Airlines Airbus A320 in Denver, I didn't get home until 1AM today and then it was out of the house by 430AM for a meeting with my team in London and Hong Kong. It's not been a pretty day, let's put it that way. And I leave again in the morning, heading west to Oregon, Illinois to spend the night with Parker for his last day of Scout Camp.

Lots to update - meeting Cyndi Lauper and Alec Baldwin, the earthquake, the whole NBTA shebang, and a funny book - "Shut Up, I'm Talking" by Gregory Levey. So I'll update things this weekend.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Cyndi Lauper? I saw her in concert when I was 15 years old. She was my favorite for many years. I even had my hair cut like hers--I know...surprising.