25 July 2008

Quick note while packing

It's just after midnight and I am leaving for Los Angeles in about five hours for a week of conferences. This is the big one for me - the NBTA global conference. Going to be crazy, crazy busy. Not sure I'll be in comunicado for the next several days.

Went jet-skiing on the Illinois River after work tonight. In a word - FANTASTIC! Warm water, glassy conditions. All kinds of fun. We had a great time with wonderful friends. Illinois continues to surprise me.

Now it's back to reality and all kinds of busy. I'll try and touch base.

3 comments:

Bill Karz said...

Michael, when you're out here in LA, make sure to stop by the LA INC. Press Conference on Monday morning in room 308A at 9:30 a.m. Bloggers Welcome!

Julia said...

Good luck on your conference.

heidi said...

just thought you would like to know what a blubbering mess I am because of this book. I was reading it when the earthquake hit this morning. I already had death on my mind and then I had to be freaked out with an earthquake. Anyways, I am loving it so far, not the sobbing I am doing--but the little tiny details of military life that I am finding out. It is quite remarkable to read what they do and why they do it.