22 August 2010

Some More Summer Photos

Sometimes photos tell a better story than words and right now, I'm a bit pressed for time. Our Lady of BYU flies back to Utah this afternoon and still have a few things to get done. So I give you some more pictures from some of our summer activities:
At Wrigley with good friends from San Diego. They joined us for the first game of a four game sweep by the Padres of the Cubbies. It's been an unpleasant season for the Cubbies.

The kids were able to spend some time together along the Riverwalk.

Spent some time on the trains into the city. It's a good thing my girls take after their mother.

Being on the Lake (yep, Lake Michigan) has been fantastic.

It's been a good summer. CAL and The Boy head to school on Wednesday. Both will be in high school. Time marches on. I'm trying to keep up. I'll try and post later tonight about yesterday's running of the Madison Mini-Marathon, my second half-marathon of the year. For now, I'll leave you with this photo teaser:

No comments: