20 December 2007

I Can't NOT Say Something

As I mentioned in this post's title, I can't NOT comment on the media's salivation over the news of Jamie Lynn Spears' pregnancy. Let's face it - this is tragic for this unborn child, but if any one is the least bit surprised about this, I have some beachfront property in Phoenix that might be of interest to you. How could you not have seen this coming?! I'm sure that Lynne Spears is bursting with pride. More media coverage!

Congratulations, Lynne!


Well, let's move on to more savory thoughts - politics. Ken Jennings (yep, the same guy who won $2.5 million on "Jeopardy" and then wrote a funny book called "Brainiac") wrote an op-ed about the media's treatment of Mormons and Mormonism since Mitt Romney entered the presidential fray. It's a great opinion piece, one I can totally get behind. Ken is dead on. Check it out:

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/

Then click on the one titled "Politicians and Pundits"

That's it for today's view from the Den. Have a good one.

No comments: