09 February 2008

I'm Back

I am back from a very productive and successful trip to London and Milan. Still trying to get caught up after getting home late last night. But I need to get another good night's sleep before I respond to the gauntlet that was thrown down while I was in Europe.

This much I will say...I was, depending on your perspective, either part of a killer good joke or libeled while I was away. I have to say I have not laughed so hard in a long time when I saw the Photoshopping skills that Kelly possesses (who knew?!) I think the libelous "Chicago Mike loves Mitt" could have been a little flashier...I'm just saying.

Awesome move, though, Naomi and Kelly, awesome! That being said, you never know when I will respond in kind. Or via a libel suit. But then, since Mitt got served with his walking papers this week, I'll perhaps wait. I mean now we are looking at a choice between the winner of the Showcase Showdown between Obama and She Who Cannot Be Named for the Dems and for the Republicans, McCain, the angriest old man in the US Senate. Seriously, he scares me. I really am not comfortable with the thought of him carrying the nuclear football. All we need is for him to have a wicked flashback to the Hanoi Hilton and it's goodbye Southeast Asia. Who really needs that?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that was funny. I was on Kelly's blog, saw you and thought, "What is Mike doing in Long Beach and not calling so we can see him." So I shoot over to your blog and find out it's all a horrible joke! Kelly has way too much time on her hands. I'm still not blogging and proud of it! We miss you guys like mad. Lisa

kEllY said...

Bring it on! Me and my mad photoshopping skills are ready!