14 May 2008

Vista - Satan in the form of an OS

Just a quick note or two tonight for I am now battling an enemy whose powers are strong and everywhere - and no, it's not Beelzebub...rather it's Microsoft's Vista and Microsoft makes Satan look like a total pansy. I want to go on record that I hate, hate, hate it. It appears to have crashed completely on Shari's computer and I am essentially now at a loss as to what to do. I have gone through all the repair/recovery options provided and I'm getting a whole lot of nothing. I so don't want to move into the other stage of Hell and that's calling a Tech Support line...

Seriously, Vista...you blow. Kudos, Microsoft, you've done it again.

3 comments:

The Katzbox said...

So, I'm actually looking for a new computer before grad school...should I opt for the Mac?...besides being the cute guy on TV and probably backing Barack (I'm a Dem *shudder*), should I just go the whole 9 yards and get a Mac, vote for Barack, get dreadlocks, and ruin civilization as we know it?...or stay with MS? Thanks.

The Katzbox said...

And hey, I borrowed your link to Barack...I stand all amazed....thanks

Anonymous said...

Once you go Mac, you never go back :)
Seriously, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mac. It was a bit of a learning curve at first, switching from a PC to a Mac, but I would do it agin in a second. You *know* it's what all the cool kids do :)

Lisa
DisneyMommyof5