03 September 2008

A thought or two....

It's only Wednesday and it feels like one Monday after another...reinforcing the fact that I really, really deplore four-day work weeks. They kill me. Simple as that...

So some things that are getting me through

- watching "Wipeout" on ABC. Parker and I were hysterical watching it last night. Haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time

- cinnamon rolls; enough said other than "thank you" to Judy for those rolls! Awesome!

- getting psyched to see Brian Regan in concert this week. When Shari and I saw him in concert in Ontario several years ago with a wonderful group of friends, we nearly lost a couple of organs laughing. Can't wait for a report tomorrow night!

All that and a couple of good runs should make the rest of the week bearable! That and watching the weird antics at the Republican Convention. I can't even begin to get my arms around what's going on there right now.

No comments: