06 January 2010

Why is THIS even appealing?

So while trolling one of the best websites ever, This Is Why You're Fat, I happened upon this gem:
From This Is Why You're Fat

It's called the cherpumpie. That's right - three levels of pie - pumpkin, apple, and cherry goodness enveloped in yellow cake. I am both horrified and intrigued at the same time. Why, why, why does I want to try this? I should be completely appalled by this concoction. Instead, I so want to make this and try it. I think that if I do, there's no turning back. It will be like stepping into the abyss, the proverbial point of no return. If I do it, I might as well order my mansierre and flowing caftans so I can just let my gut expand at an alarming pace. I should just throw out my running shoes now.

But I'm not going to do it. At least for today. Give me strength.

No comments: