17 July 2010

The Campaign That Won't Quit

A goofy picture of you and your daughter at your first Parents' Weekend during her freshman year of college.
Goofy picture wins a contest and is used as the feature advertising of the next year's Weekend.
Screaming phone call from said daughter this very morning, saying that the picture is being used again for the 2010 Parents' Weekend and she's getting texts left and right from people saying they saw it.

PRICELESS!

Yep, there we are, bottom row center. Do you think BYU will toss me a free ticket to the Parents' Weekend game this year? Check here for no. No matter. It will be good to be in Provo again, October 22 - 24, hanging with Our Lady of BYU. Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

jill said...

Michael, as I recall...you submitted that picture.

Michael said...

Jill, what's your point? I totally know I submitted the photo. Not sure what you're calling me on here...