27 February 2011

Awash in lists

My life is awash in lists.  I can only blame my borderline compulsive need for lists for this situation.  This near-compulsion has taken on a life of its own, thanks to the internet.  I have a host of sites where I can list things:

amazon.com - books and crap I don't need
shelfari.com - my own library site and a pounding reminder that I'm not reading as much as I did last year
dailymile.com - a record of the running I used to do and the running that Fatty is currently not doing
nikerunning.com - see above (double the punishment, double the fun!)

Then there are the lists of blogs I read, all bookmarked and organized according to theme.  I ask you, is it wrong to be following/stalking 35 food blogs?

And then there are the lists of songs/albums/artists on my iTunes account...why is this one of my most played songs?
  
Strange, indeed
Maybe it's time to find a new song....

No comments: