20 January 2008

TAR'd Out

So another season of the greatest reality show on television has just come to an end. "The Amazing Race" Season 12 has ended. The final three teams tore through Anchorage, Alaska and the surrounding environs to the finish line. TK and Rachel won. I have to say I'm disappointed. It was clear from the beginning that they were in it to just hang out. Frankly for them it was not "The Amazing Race," rather it was the "Weed Around the World Tour." Clearly, they had a good time sampling. And now they have one million dollars in winnings. Perhaps TK could invest a little in shampoo and a shower.

Now it's time to wait for another season. I'll have to go back to plotting ways to get on this show. It's the only one where I figure I might have a chance at winning...

Off to Mexico City in the morning for four days of meetings, back to Chicagoland Thursday night. Here's hoping for an uneventful trip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael! TK and Rachel deserved to win. Eventhough they are hippies and look like vagabonds, I appreciated that they were nice to each other the whole time. The three last teams were the best of the bunch. Enjoy Mexico and stop by PHX if you can.
Jill

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Mike!
I wanted to say hi to you too. Happy Sunday!

Case

Naomi said...

Don't be a hater, Mike. . . :)

Actually, I was really pulling for the father/daughter team--darn that pesky javelin pole.

I'm dying to know who would be your "dream partner" on the race.