18 February 2009

How's your day been?

So how's your day been? Mine, you ask? Let's see...that would be not good. This pretty much sums it up:
And let me make it clear, I would be the one getting spanked.

I won't bore you with the details - it's all work-related. Let's just say that the year-end review period and the goal setting period for the new year are a drain, a chore, all manner of stuff. And that's not the worst of it. Still several more hours of work to go tonight so I took a quick break. The house is full of the wonderful aroma of roast - the stunningly patient SML, after working a full day today, has prepped a roast for sandwiches tonight. That'll warm us up as it's snowing again.

Still tons to do. Fly to Washington DC tomorrow night and then leave for Mexico City on Monday. I have a presentation there on Tuesday that I haven't even started yet. That's going to have to wait for the weekend. No choice. Just need to get through tonight.

1 comment:

a.r.k. said...

I like your blog.