12 February 2009

The work week winds down - mercifully.

This has been one of the most brutal weeks I've had at work in a very LONG time. And simply put, I am over it. I am so glad that it is Thursday night. I'd be happier if it were Friday night, but that's a mere 24 hours away. I can live with that.

I think in the last four days at the office that I've spent a grand total of one hour at my desk. I won't go into all that's going on but man, it's enough already. Sometimes it makes me just want to toss it all away. Pull a Joaquin Phoenix maybe and just throw it all away.

Did you see his appearance on Letterman last night? I didn't but a good friend sent me the utterly unbelievable clip. If you didn't click here. I would have posted the whole thing but stupid CBS pulled all the clips off a You-seless-Tube since they (CBS) see it as a copyright infringment they need to relax but I digress. Seriously, when was he adopted by the Manson Family? Letterman's Unabomber line was awesome. What a mess...wow. What do you say to that? Wow.

No comments: