23 May 2010

Delta Rae - Give them a listen!


Earlier this week, I posted a note on my Facebook page about the release of an EP by a band called Delta Rae. Why did I do that?

1) They are a really good band
2) They are proof that musical talent skips generations

What? The siblings that constitute three of the four members of the band, the family Holljes, are my second cousins. They are gifted, talented musicians. I am none of those things. I am really impressed with what they are doing. You can find them by clicking on any of these links: MySpace Music, iTunes, and Amazon.

I haven't used this blog to really shill for anything, but I'm shilling here, shamelessly. Give Delta Rae and listen and buy their EP. "Holding On to Good" and "Darlin' If" are really fantastic. Check them out playing "Holding On to Good" here:



Lots of good here. Tell your friends about these guys! Now, I need them to play some dates in Chicago!

1 comment:

heidi said...

They have a great sound. I'll have to check them out on iTunes!