15 May 2010

Quality pictures from the Half

The one thing I chose to splurge on from my first Half was the photo CD. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Here's some images the photographers caught of me:
At this point, I was totally wondering why I'd even signed up for this.

Now, I know why I did it...just onto the U of I field and heading for the finish line

I'm almost done!







So that last shot made me look like a complete spastic, but after 13.1 miles, I could have cared less. Seriously. I am so glad I did this. Can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! A group of ladies in the ward are training for a half this next weekend in SanFran. I am still trying to get brave enough to go for it. Maybe next time! Thanks for the inspiration. . .