14 May 2010

Lighten up, it's Friday

It's Friday afternoon and it's been one long week at work. I'm so glad that I am able to work from home as frequently and consistently as I do. I'd have gone completely out of my mind had I been in the office all week.

We all have days that make you wonder why you got up and even bothered to go to work. Days that are stressful, etc. It's good to be able to let off a bit of that off. I can run at lunch. Did so today and it was good. And then, thanks to the reservoir of stupidity that is the internet, there are things like this that will always make you laugh:

This thing slays me, no matter how many times I've seen it. Every.Single.Time. It kills me. Kind of like the movie "Dodgeball," when Justin takes a wrench to the head from Patches O'Houlihan. It just doesn't get any better.

So lighten up. It's Friday. Enjoy it.

No comments: