11 May 2011

9 1/2 Hours

9 and 1/2 hours of this today:
9 and 1/2 hours on one single conference call.  A conference call/webcast that started at 3AM my time and ended at 12:30PM!  I lost the will to live somewhere around 830AM.  It was something else.  There just are no words, really.

One upside and so far, it's the only upside from today's 'event' - I found out that our couch in the basement actually makes for a comfortable bed.  I chose to sleep downstairs rather than risking having my alarm wake the stunningly patient and mighty fine SML at 245AM.  Probably not the best time to test the boundaries of her stunning patience.  Score one for being considerate.

My will to do anything else at this point today is gone.  I had high hopes of getting in a run but my legs feel like they are filled with cement.  I won't get to the corner.  I know it.  I'm done.

1 comment:

Monty Newlin said...

I don't know what to say. I've never heard of . . . I can't imagine . . . I don't know what to say. Just glad that you survived!