07 May 2011

Eerie.

I was going through some past posts this afternoon and discovered that this same weekend (read it here) last year, Mother's Day Weekend, I had the same bout of PBS (see yesterday's post) that I am grappling with right now.  Completely weirded me out.  It's a little eerie.

I'm no Mr. Science - one needs only look at my "D" in physical science my freshman year at the Y to know that (in my defense, part of the problem there was that I was taking the hideous version of that class where you met once a week for like three hours and I had a car and my buddies didn't.  Very often, my car was needed for important things, like trips to Park City) -  but can it be that our bodies are on some kind of weird rhythm?  I mean, we often say a when a cold comes on at the same time every year, "Yeah, it's like clockwork.  I know when it's coming."  But this is just strange.  Every symptom is the same.  Every ridiculous crack of my voice is the same.  And like last year, I think I'm conducting in Church tomorrow.  Boy, that'll be fun!

1 comment:

Cheeseboy said...

I only wish I could be in your ward.