06 May 2011

"When It's Time to Change..." Again.

About every six months or so, I am affected by what I like to call 'Peter Brady Syndrome' (PBS).  This syndrome quite literally grabs me by the throat and makes me sound like I'm either in the middle of some kind of horrific age-regression experiment or I've gotten mixed up in some kind of weird steroid/testosterone/estrogen drug cocktail club.  The bottom line is that I sound ridiculous and sick.  I'm neither, although I'll admit it, I really do sound ridiculous.

So, I kind of think whatever this is that I have is allergy-related.  I feel fine.  If I track back the times I've been afflicted by PBS, it seems that it's typically around when we're coming out of an ugly winter or going into yet another long one.  Twice a year.  Love that about the Midwest.  Love. It.  Not really.

In honor of PBS, I'll give you a sense of what I sound like.  It promises to be a delight, and by delight I mean tragedy, for both your eyes and ears.

Is it just me or is any else completely creeped out by the fact that the Brady kids were teaching a lesson in the delights of puberty?  This isn't sitting well.

1 comment:

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! At least they didn't break out the charts and graphs and talk about pubic hair.

Peter always had it bad. That is, until he grew up and married a supermodel. I guess he changed for the better.