21 August 2008

The Amazing Race Returns

Mark your calendars, fire up the TiVo or the DVR, brothers and sisters, because the greatest show on television (and I say that without a hint of hyperbole) returns on September 28th...."The Amazing Race" is back! This is fantastic news, plain and simple. I could go on for days about why this show rocks, but I can't afford the time tonight. We are less than 24 hours away from our own departure for Down Under and bags need to be packed, things need to get done.

So look for the occasional update - my plan is to post a couple of times while we are in Sydney. Ahh..the beloved meat pie...just a a couple of days away!

3 comments:

jill said...

I love the Amazing Race too! I can't wait. Just a little belated birthday present for you. Enjoy down under, but don't eat too many meat pies...sicko!

heidi said...

I'll be watching faithfully too...

Rachel said...

Just wanted you to know that we just returned from down under and it was my daughter Hayley and myself goal to have a meat pie everyday while we were there. Out of the 16 days I think we had one probably 12 of them! MMMM good stuff - have you tried the Jesters, my fave. Enjoy!
Your long lost friend Rachel Gharring