04 August 2008

Buckle Up, Dorothy!

We are getting absolutely hammered tonight by a wicked, wicked thunder and lightning storm. The city of Chicago is under a tornado warning and it's all kinds of mayhem here. Kudos to the Cubs fans at Wrigley tonight who refused to leave the stands when the tornado sirens went off...Cubs fans are die-hards in every single sense of the word. So what does mi familia choose to do? First, sit out on our front porch playing a new game - "Where is the lightning going to strike?" This genius activity was then followed by the next smart move - let's get in the car and go drive to Panera for a little dessert. All this was led by me - somehow I don't think I'm getting Father of The Year...I wanted to upload a picture of the storm debacle but stupid Vista is not cooperating...note my shock.

No comments: