20 April 2011

It's Wednesday. Meh.

It's Wednesday.  It's the middle of the week.  It appears that Spring has decided to go into seclusion and I'm really over this lingering winter.  It's one of those weeks with too much to do and too little time.  Like preparing my talk for Church this Sunday.  Easter Sunday and I'm one of two speakers.  Yeah, no pressure there.  So it's all made for one heaping order of, well, meh!  Just meh.  Not much else to say than that. 

From the journal 25 years ago today: Another Sunday.  The past few days have just gone by.  I have been plagued with bike problems the past few days.  I fear that I might have caught the Nolan (editorial aside - Nolan was my first companion/trainer - bikes were not his friend).  We shall overcome even though I spent Saturday fixing it.  So ran around all morning with the transporte disastre that is Sunday.  But we got it done!  Church was good today.  What a joy it was to baptize C. and B.!  It has been a good day...so much to learn from everyone.  Each person I meet has something to offer.  Even our neighbors who are having a dance right now.  It's kind of obnoxious.

No comments: